ArgumentException when processing model files

Dec 19, 2010 at 12:32 AM

Hello,

I decided to give this library a try for my Windows Phone 7 game, and I think it looks great so far.  The problem comes for me when trying to add my own model files.  I did a simple test of a cube created in Blender 3D.  I added it to my project and set it to use the Rigid Body Model Processor.  When I build my project I get the errors below.  I can't seem to figure out what the problem is, or if it's just a problem with how I create/export the cube.  The cube is exported in .fbx format.  Any help would be appreciated with this, thanks!

Error 1 Building content threw ArgumentException: Input point set is degenerate.   at Henge3D.ConvexHull3D.BuildNextFace(Face prevFace, Vertex p, Vertex q) in C:\Users\andavis\Documents\Henge3D\Physics\Geometry\ConvexHull3D.cs:line 193   at Henge3D.ConvexHull3D.Build() in C:\Users\andavis\Documents\Henge3D\Physics\Geometry\ConvexHull3D.cs:line 129   at Henge3D.ConvexHull3D..ctor(Vector3[] points) in C:\Users\andavis\Documents\Henge3D\Physics\Geometry\ConvexHull3D.cs:line 55   at Henge3D.Pipeline.RigidBodyModelProcessor.Process(NodeContent input, ContentProcessorContext context) in C:\Users\andavis\Documents\Henge3D\Pipeline\RigidBodyModelProcessor.cs:line 112   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.ContentProcessor`2.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.IContentProcessor.Process(Object input, ContentProcessorContext context)   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.BuildCoordinator.BuildAssetWorker(BuildItem item)   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.BuildCoordinator.BuildAsset(BuildItem item)   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.BuildCoordinator.RunTheBuild()   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.Tasks.BuildContent.RemoteProxy.RunTheBuild(BuildCoordinatorSettings settings, TimestampCache timestampCache, ITaskItem[] sourceAssets, String[]& outputContent, String[]& rebuiltContent, String[]& intermediates, Dictionary`2& dependencyTimestamps, KeyValuePair`2[]& warnings) C:\Users\andavis\Documents\samples\3dgraphics\Sample3DGraphics\Sample3DGraphicsContent\test.fbx Graphics3DSample